Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lost in the TV world...

A complete guilty pleasure of mine is Glee and i have many more, not just TV!! I watched last weeks episode on Saturday evening which featured he album "Rumours" by Fleetwood Mac. A band i never knew how much i enjoyed until the cast started singing and i in fact knew the majority of the words. Two of my favourite - You can go your own way and Songbird, the lyrics to both stopped me in my tracks and gave me that squidgy feeling inside.. another classic example of what music can do you to you!!
I have noticed, that a lot of the Glee episodes are doing this to me recently and making me remember different songs that i love that i haven't heard in ages and it feels god.
I don't care what people say Glee is a good show, its like High School Musical for adults!! It has that happy factor to it.. Fabulous songs, hot boys and hotter girls.
Its shows like this that i love to Sky + I will then, when i have a quiet hour to myself watch them and loose myself in a world of make-believe/real life drama.
My top shows that i love to loose myself in are as follows - in no particular order:

Sex and the city - What's not to love - The girls, the clothes, the antics, the laughs and the tears.

Vampire Diaries - VERY HOT brothers. Fabulous soundtrack.


Entourage - TOO COOL


Desperate Housewives - Who would have guessed that all happens on Wisteria Lane!

Cougar Town - ALWAYS cheers me up. Complete laugh out loud moments


Hellcats - My 11 yr old daughters fault. Its because they can really dance and i cant - oh and they're all hot!


Gossip Girl - Oh how the other half live: xoxo


Glee - Already explained above!!


TOWIE - Its like Marmite - Love it or Hate it.


Ghost Whisperer - I love supernatural stuff and Melinda's wardrobe is to die for.


Waterloo Road - Been watching forever and now have got my daughter into it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment