Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tilly Lou Loves...



Anything make-believe where you can loose yourself in another world

Barcelona - As a city, as a holiday destination and of course Gaudi

Cupcakes - I'd say all flavours but i hate banana's! My favorite - Red Velvet!
Marilyn Monroe - She was fun, flirty, fabulous and gorgeous, in a glamorous way



The smell of freshly cut grass - its up there with the smell of fresh laundry after its been dried outside



Venice -  The epitome of beautiful. Full of character, Rustic and Romantic


Reading - Mostly books, magazines for me are there for you to flick through. You can loose yourself in a good book!!



FOOD!! Especially Italian food - If i wasn't into pretty clothes and shoes, i would be fat, i am sure!!



Movies - In particular, Audry Hepburn movies. My movie of choice all depends on my mood



I love LOVE - All the feelings that come with it, the butterflies, the fireworks surrounding your head, the warm fuzziness. What is there not to LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment