Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Travel update

A few weeks ago i posted about how men are like buses. I mentioned a few buses on my route and the times they had said they would be arriving. So i thought i would update you on the travel news!!



First of all the long term on/off interest.
He text a few times, i truly believe this is to keep me on a back burner. Its a shame he is sadly mistaken and due to the constant messing about i will most definitely not be going back there!! I will give him one thing and that is his behaviour has always been consistent.
Consistently shocking!!

Mr Long Distance.
Not even worth discussing.

Mr friend of a friend - the new one.
He had become very persistent and i gave in. We were due to go for dinner. He was picking me up from home and taking me somewhere. It was a surprise. He knew my favourite foods and colour of wine (this is because of the extensive text messages we have swapped)
However. A spur of the moment last minute meeting. He came over and we watched a DVD and had a bottle of wine and popcorn. It was great - we really got on.
After a hectic weekend, a lot of eating and drinking that was completely un-planned yet totally necessary i decided to be straight, tell him about what had occurred over the past four days and ask to rain check dinner.
Well holey-moley... OTT was an under-statement. he started discussing me with mutual friends, totally getting the wrong end of the stick and going off on a tangent about me not been honest with him... Honestly, i think i was too honest and could have said a lot less!
Needless to say - i will not be seeing him again!

And finally.... The one i hoped would not.
Not only did he do what i hoped he would not, he also decided to try it on with a very good friend. So after the false hopes and empty promises, you now in fact love my friend, but wait for it... moments after declaring your love to said good friend you arrange to see me again.
SERIOUSLY?
I can safely say he went from being a typical guy who does not know his ass from his elbow to a completely stupid individual that naively thought girls don't talk to each other!!

So for now, the buses on this route have been cancelled.
In future i am going to travel by private jet or chauffeur driven Bentley's darlink!!

No comments:

Post a Comment