Thursday, June 14, 2012

Will Summer ever come?

Well... i am doubting it at the moment. However as i am ever the optimist i still have faith!!
So in the meantime, here are the things i am looking forward too....


My Favorite baby Boy's First Birthday and i get to make his very special cake!!


A trip to see my very good friend in Malta. A full weekend of sun, diving, eating and drinking!


BIRTHDAYS.... Mainly my Dolly's!!! I also still need to celebrate my best friends!!


Notting Hill Carnival... I have never been but i am determined to go this year as it looks like so much fun!


Of course i am still planning my Alice in Wonderland party!!


York Races.... I have missed two meet's that i have wanted to go to so far so i am determined to fit in three if not four!


 So... That brings us to August and what i have planned so far... i am sure a few other things will pop up in the meantime, if your lucky enough... i might share!
Lets just hope Summer will come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment